As a Pocket Square front-end developer, your main focus will be creating world-class solutions across a mixture of complete builds and ongoing improvements to our client’s sites.
You are someone who has an appreciation for design, are a strategic thinker, outstanding front-end developer and excellent communicator who approaches their work holistically and actively seeks out opportunities to add value.
You have a passion for design & technology and keep up-to-date with the latest trends and sharing these with the rest of the team.
Working closely with our head of strategy, senior designer and account managers, you will lead clients through the development process. All work will be coded to match designs and tested across all key browsers and devices.
Your key deliverables as our front-end developer are:
- Front-end development of signed off designs for new development projects.
- Feature development to add new/improved functionality to existing client sites.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ensuring all solutions delivered to your key accounts by you are of the utmost quality and consideration of our clients business needs.
- Collaborating with our Technical and Creative Leads and any other Team member on ideas and concepts, documenting and reviewing possible solutions for our clients.
- Providing and reviewing projects and task quotes and estimates with the outcome of our clients receiving more value than expected.
- Creating and implementing a development methodology that can consistently produce scalable value for Pocket Squares clients.
- Be able to work on several projects at once; managing them in a fast paced and demanding environment which may require extra hours, often under pressure.
YOU WILL ALSO:
- Have strong interest in and understanding of social and cultural trends and developments in the retail industry.
- Be inventive through thought and ideas, driving strong thought leadership, inspiration, passion and creative integrity
- A happy disposition and a dedication to your clients, and your colleagues is essential.
Our culture and brand is built on integrity of our people and integrity of service. To deliver this to our clients we have a strong focus on continuous education and to ensure you are successful in your role, we invest heavily in your training and support.
If you’re interested in working with some of Australasia’s leading retail brands, creating amazing experiences across multiple channels, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.