Working with a team of driven specialists in their field, and clients who genuinely enjoy working with us, you will find that your skills, experience and creative approach to crafting solutions is what we value most!
- Agency side experience (Must have)
- Appreciates tidy code
- Commercial experience with Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce or any other Ecommerce Platform
- 1 year minimum Experience with Ruby/Liquid (Preferred)
Working in partnership with our team of experienced Developers and Creatives, you value your attention to detail and your understanding of the latest frameworks and tech.
- Ensuring your solutions delivered to your key accounts by your or any other team member are of the utmost quality and consideration of our clients business needs.
- Collaborating with our Developers, Creatives and any other Team member on ideas and concepts, documenting and reviewing possible solutions for our clients.
- Ensuring that you have an understanding of all websites that are not built by PS are on boarded by executing a code audit and creating documentation if required.
- Providing and reviewing project and task estimates with the outcome of our clients receiving more value than expected.
- Agency Experience (Must have)
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Experience developing JS (ES 6/7/8)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Familiarity with popular front-end frameworks: Vue.JS/React
- Experience with common front-end development tools: Webpack/Gulp/Babel/TypeScript
- Knowledge of backend open-source frameworks such as Laravel/Flask/Django
- Shopify Theme Development Certification
- Shopify App Development Certification
Why work with us
- Collaborating Environment/Not working in silo's
- Energetic team
- Relaxed open plan office
- Work from home 2 days a week
- Flexible working hours