Junior Graphic Designer
Looking for some freelance work? You would be working directly with the Assistant Creative Director to provide graphics for some of New Zealand's top fashion labels. This freelance role will leave you with an impressive portfolio of amazing clients and working agency side means you can gain knowledge in a wide range of fields, including eCommerce, marketing, UX and UI design.
We are looking for a digital graphic designer who has the ability to problem solve and provide a consistently high standard of work. Working solely with fashion labels means the client has impeccable taste, and so should you. No gradients or drop shadows here...
We are after a freelancer who is excited to work with our awesome clients and demonstrates the following qualities:
- A good eye
- A firm grasp of adobe creative suite
- The ability to deliver clean and sophisticated outcomes
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical, bespoke solutions
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time
- A basic understanding of eCommerce
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- An appreciation of fashion
We are a fun team, working out of an industrial building nestled amongst Best Ugly Bagels, Burger Burger, I Love Ugly and AS Colour in the trendy district of Newmarket. Join a fast growing company of like minded, talented and supportive people and email your portfolio/CV to email@example.com