Tired of security patches, unstable infrastructure and constant ‘upgrades’?
We’ve been there too. We used to be a Magento Certified Agency, managing in excess of $100m a year in online revenue through Magento, but, when we spent most of our time patching clients websites instead of actively improving the customer experience, we decided we too had had enough and decided to look at Shopify Plus, an enterprise level, cloud based platform that ticks all the boxes that Magento can’t. Those boxes include:
- No more security patches that if not done in a timely manner can lead to irreversible security issues.
- No more 'upgrades' that give you nothing new, other than a bill from your Magento provider.
- Sell across 20 channels without custom code including Facebook, Instagram & Google.
- Deliver blazing-fast service with 99.98% uptime
- Integrate third-party systems with an open API and pre-built integrations that actually work
- Customise your front-end with limitless possibilities
- Leverage and experiment quickly with 1,500+ apps
- Get 24/7 priority support
We’ve put together a whitepaper documenting the key differences between Magento and Shopify Plus to help you make the right decision.